The Annual Alberta Sustainable Building Symposium (ASBS) is a signature event of the Canada Green Building Council – Alberta Chapter that attracts between 200-300 industry and government representatives with an interest and active involvement in sustainable communities.
The Symposium is curated by a local program committee to provide exposure to best practices and innovations; while learning, networking, and gaining strategic insights into the future of the green building industry in Alberta.
Attendees will converge from across the building construction and community development sector, including: building materials and service providers; agencies and associations related to energy and environmental sustainability; education, commercial and institutional property managers; as well as local and provincial government authorities.
2018 Symposium Themes
Meeting Climate Goals with Green Buildings
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Communities
- Energuide and Energy Rating Systems
- Zero Carbon and the Retrofit Economy
- Green Buildings and Climate Literacy
Wellness and Social Sustainability
- WELL Buildings and Productivity
- Affordable and Accessible Housing
- Greening Educational Institutions – Student Learning & Skill Development
Economic Diversification and Innovation in Green Buildings
- Cradle to Cradle – Responsibility of Green
- Innovations in Manufacturing and Products for the Green Building Industry
- Market Opportunities for Green Building Industry Providers
The Economics of Green Buildings
- Greening Commercial Real Estate
- Market Demand for High Performing Buildings
- Economics of LEED – Operating Green Buildings
The 2018 Symposium will include a full exhibitor showcase (30+ Exhibitors), with two (2) pre-conference networking events, four (4) educational workshops, three (3) Keynote Speakers, eight (8) panel sessions, and three (3) plenary panelists.
Exhibit / Sponsor / Speak / Participate – Contact Lisa M. Fox, Regional Director CaGBC Alberta Chapter: email@example.com | 403-615-0125